From The Oxygene Language Wiki
(Redirected from Oxygene by Example)
- Installing ASP.Net Publishing In VS Shell — Install publishing add-ons to VS Shell
- Using Oxidizer to Import Legacy Delphi Code (wip) — How to import legacy Delphi code to be used in an Oxygene project with Oxidizer.
- Importing a New or Beta SDK for Use with Oxygene for Cocoa — How to import and generate .fx files for newer (or older) SDKs to use them with Oxygene
- Importing an Objective-C Library for Use with Oxygene for Cocoa — How to import and generate .fx files for custom or third-party Objective-C libraries
- Installing CrossBox — Step-by-step instructions for installing CrossBox on your Mac.
- Setting up Xcode — Step-by-step instructions for setting up Xcode and your Provisioning Profiles and Code Signing Certificates for use with Oxygene for Cocoa.
- Working with Multiple Versions of Xcode — Working with Multiple Versions of Xcode to target different SDK versions from Oygene for Cocoa.
- Deploying ASP.NET Web Sites — How to deploy the Oxygene compiler onto your web server so it can serve ASP.NET sites created with Oxygene
Oxygene by Example
- Oxygene by Example - Anonymous Methods — Working with anonymous methods and lambdas.
- Oxygene by Example - Commandline — Working with the command line
- Oxygene by Example - Parsing — Writing a simple expression parser in Oxygene.
- Oxygene by Example - Singleton — Creating a Singleton Object
- Oxygene by Example - Threading — Working with threads
- Oxygene by Example - Working with Encodings — Working with string encodings.
- Oxygene by Example - Xml — Working with XML